When you buy something through our retail links, we may earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Brand: Moon Bath
- Starring the fresh aroma of mint and rosemary, and the hues of a desert dawn, the Waning Moon Bath Tea detoxifies our bodies and quiets our minds after the intensity of the Full Moon energy.
- Brew like a tea (in a French press or tea pot) and strain the infusion into your bathtub. Drink the healing and nourishing benefits of plant medicine in through your skin.
- Enjoy your Waning Moon Bath Tea as the Full Moon fades into the New Moon for maximum benefit. To fully integrate, bathe weekly with each of the four Lunar Blends. See Moon Bath’s Lunar Calendar (ASIN: B08LXCV1VF) to determine which moon phase it’s time to connect with.
- CLEAN BEAUTY: 100% Organic Botanicals. No fillers, preservatives, artificial colors, parabens, phthalates, harsh sulfates or synthetic fragrance.
- ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE: Fair trade ingredients. Hand blended in Boulder, Colorado, USA. 100% post consumer waste recycled paper jar. Never any animal testing. 1% for the Planet Member.
Helichrysum is called the “Everlasting Flower” because of its rejuvenating benefits for the skin and ability to improve complexion — it moisturizes and firms revealing youthful radiance. Peppermint relieves pain and tension from the head with its cooling and soothing properties. Rosemary enhances memory and is said to make us more memorable — it also detoxifies and prepares the body for release. Neem relieves anxiety, nourishes the skin, and is detoxifying. Red Clover is a tonic for the heart and heals the skin. Mugwort clears toxins, encourages release and soothes anxiety. Heather Flower is cleansing, calms the mind and promotes restful sleep.