When you buy something through our retail links, we may earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Brand: SlipX Solutions
- ENJOY A BETTER BATH EXPERIENCE: Treat yourself to extra inches of warm, luxurious bath water by using the SlipX Solutions Bottomless Bath® overflow drain cover. It adds precious inches of water depth without sacrificing safety—the cover blocks your existing overflow drain and has a hole at the top to release water a few inches higher. It’s a win-win for achieving a deeper bath without worry!
- STOP LISTENING TO WATER TRICKLE DOWN THE DRAIN: Sink into bubbles, salts, magnesium flakes and scented soaps without hearing it all drip through the drain. The Bottomless Bath® prevents water from entering the perimeter of the overflow drain, so you can soak in peace!
- DON’T WASTE TIME WITH PRODUCTS THAT DON’T STICK: Our proven design and high-quality material creates a powerful, lasting seal. When you’re filling the tub, simply run warm water over the suction cups and press each suction cup firmly against tub.
- DON’T WORRY ABOUT FIT: Measuring 4” wide and 2” deep, the Bottomless Bath® fits commonly found bathtub overflow drains, like toggle/trip lever, flat, or snap drain types.
- ENJOY PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR PROMISE: The Bottomless Bath® bathtub overflow drain cover is backed by the SlipX Solutions Peace of Mind Promise. If you have questions or concerns after using it, simply reach out to our friendly Customer Care Team via Amazon.
SlipX Solutions Bottomless Bath Overflow Drain Cover converts your tub into a deeper, warmer bath by covering your overflow drain to add up to 4 precious inches of extra water depth to your bathtub. This drain cover has twelve suction cups to provide a reliable, leak-free seal. Easy to clean - just rinse and air dry or toss it in the top rack of the dishwasher.
To install, run warm water over suction cups. Place SlipX Solutions Bottomless Bath over the overflow drain cover with the 1" hole facing up. Press each suction cup firmly against tub to create seal. Fill tub with water. The 1" hole will release excess water from tub into overflow drain.